Naked naija

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naked naija

this is a place where nothing is hidden, though there's nothing new under the sky so....we all have to contribute and strip all hidden stuff naked

(Fact of life) How to calculate how many years you'll use on earth

Admin
    Admin

(Fact of life) How to calculate how many years you'll use on earth Empty (Fact of life) How to calculate how many years you'll use on earth

Post by Admin Sat Aug 22, 2015 8:40 pm

I was also so puzzled and like ‘is this for real' when I heard it, so many people live life as they like because they believe they've known when they'll leave earth and they'll born again when their end time has approach...i have also carried out my research on it but before I post the outcome of my research and how they do calculate it which makes them feel they've know it first I wanna say they've forgotten that the Almighty God is unpredictable so in other words I think they're deceiving theirselves ....watchout for the next post where i'll write my observations and conclusion of my research and how they do calculate it.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 4:19 am