Naked naija

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naked naija

this is a place where nothing is hidden, though there's nothing new under the sky so....we all have to contribute and strip all hidden stuff naked

(comedy) Who's useless...Me or MTN?

Admin
    Admin

(comedy) Who's useless...Me or MTN? Empty (comedy) Who's useless...Me or MTN?

Post by Admin Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:29 pm

As I bounced entered d NECO Exam hall,I had just one prayer on my mind which is God pls let me sit near a person dat knows book,cos d stupid boy i told to send me d answers on my phone looks lyk who doesn't av sense.God finaly answered my prayer,d girl dat i sat with was an Albino &she wore eyeglass dat has rope,so i knew for sure dat she know book wella.As d paper started,dis girl started to misbehave o.She was just covering her answer,but me as a sharp guy,i was spying d answer from 1 deadly angle.when it remain just 5 minutes to go,dis girl caught me copyin her &started shouting @me,bt i jus ignored her,since i had almost copied finish.d next tin i heard was my phone's message tune.This guy has finally sent d answer,i sighed & den told d invigilator 2 give Me a fresh answer booklet. I den tore d 1 dat i copied frm d albino girl &used d paper 2 stone Her.I kept d fresh booklet on top my table &used 1 style 2 open d message,i saw "To download GBESE by Lil KESH,text 48 to 4900 from mtn

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:30 pm