Naked naija

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Naked naija

this is a place where nothing is hidden, though there's nothing new under the sky so....we all have to contribute and strip all hidden stuff naked

Finally! Fashola Reveals Date For Improved Power Supply, Better Roads

Admin
    Admin

Finally! Fashola Reveals Date For Improved Power Supply, Better Roads Empty Finally! Fashola Reveals Date For Improved Power Supply, Better Roads

Post by Admin Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:32 pm

Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Raji Fashola has said that Nigerians should check back for solid results in his tripartite ministries in May 2017 when he is sure to have massive achievements in place for them.

The minister said this to the Special Adviser to the president on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, who has now made this public in an interview on a live radio show monitored by Naijaloaded in Lagos on Tuesday.

According to Adesina, Fashola told him that results would start coming in very soon after he (Adesina) paid a visit to the minister at his office in Abuja. The former Governor of Lagos State said all he needed was money, which has now been given to him. Now, it is time for people to see him work and that by May next year, Nigerians can check his scorecard.

“The minister said all he needed was money and money has been released to him. He said I should wait till May next year and then come and assess what he has done.

“He referred to when he was in Lagos. He said do we recall that in the first year of his administration, we didn’t hear much about him, he just laid low and he was planning. But from the second year, we began to the results of that planning.

“And he told me that by the second anniversary of this administration, we would see what he would have done in those three ministries. He told me that the president gave him three priority roads to do; Lagos Ibadan Expressway, Abuja-Lokoja Expressway and Port Harcourt-Enugu Expressway.

“He said that we should wait and see by May next year what they would have done

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:00 am